Many men suffering from erectile dysfunction know from their own experience what it feels like not having sex at the right moment. It can quickly lead to frustration for both partners and many relationships are broken. It is precisely this problem that the sexual enhancer Orviax addresses and promises to remedy male potency problems of all kinds in the form of capsules.
Orviax has been available for sale in Germany, Austria and Switzerland for some time and has been strongly promoted since 2016. The remedy can be obtained over the Internet without a prescription from the manufacturer, which is a great advantage in view of the many dubious providers on the Internet. It is based on natural substances and is supposed to increase the male libido and help with potency problems, which reach up to impotence.
Suppliers of potency enhancers are now like sand on the sea and they all claim to be the right product to solve potency problems. In this article, we look at Orviax and put it through its paces to see if it delivers what it promises.
What promises Orviax?
Orviax consists of a number of ingredients designed to significantly increase potency and libido. The composition of several supposedly potency-enhancing active substances should ultimately help to increase sexual excitability, pleasure and stamina during sexual intercourse. The active ingredients should also have no side effects as they are all of natural origin.
What are the benefits of Orviax?
The biggest advantage of Orviax is that it can be bought or ordered over the counter. The product can be ordered directly from the manufacturer via the Internet, which reduces to practically zero the risk of a counterfeit product being hijacked on any dubious site.
Orviax should show its potency-enhancing effect 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion and be long-lasting, so with some sexual enhancers the usual long waiting times of 2 to 3 hours are not the case here and no timing during sex is necessary. The product can also be used for long-term therapy or as needed.
The product consists of purely herbal active ingredients, which have no side effects and should be well tolerated.
What are the active ingredients in Orviax?
Orviax consists of a series of active ingredients, all of which have exotic-sounding and mostly Far Eastern names. These active ingredients include Damiana, Ashwagandha root, Avena Sativa, Ginkgo Biloba, Korean Ginseng, Maca, Muira Puama, Saw Palmetto. In the following we take a short look at these in detail.
- Damiana is a species of plant that is said to be erotically stimulating and to improve skin sensitivity.
- The Ashwagandha root is used in Ayurvedic medicine and is believed to help with problems of impotence and insomnia and inflammation. In view of the lack of studies on tolerability, it is unclear whether side effects occur during use.
- Avena Sativa is a plant species of the genus oat, which is known in this country as seed oat. The herb is used to treat skin injuries and itching and is expected to deliver promising results.
- Ginkgo Biloba is a tree species originally from China, which is nowadays cultivated in other places on earth. It is used in the treatment of memory disorders, concentration difficulties, dizziness and ringing in the ears. By the way, some successes have been reported in the treatment of tinnitus using Ginkgo Biloba
- Korean ginseng has been known for some time for its alleged potency enhancing properties. The plant should also improve the body’s defence against stress and successfully combat infectious diseases.
- The Maca plant, also known as Peru ginseng, is cultivated in higher regions of Peru and is an integral part of the food chain in the region. The root of the plant is said to successfully combat sexual dysfunctions such as impotence and low libido. It is also intended to increase physical performance and mental resilience.
- The plant of Muira Puama is said to have potency-promoting and nerve-soothing properties. In view of the meagre evidence, however, these effects are highly controversial.
- The saw palmetto, which comes from the Indian region, is said to help with prostate problems in addition to sexual dysfunction. Here again the scientific evidence is unclear due to the lack of studies.
How to use Orviax?
As a rule, a daily intake of two capsules is recommended, which can be taken as needed or regularly for the treatment of male impotence. Since the effect is felt 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion, the remedy is taken unchewed with a glass of water.
As already mentioned, the preparation is sold over the counter in pharmacies or on the Internet, as taking it does not pose a health risk. However, it should be noted that it may cause allergic reactions in some men to the herbal ingredients contained in the product. For this reason, men who are allergic to herbs should consult a doctor before using Orviax. However, dangerous side effects are not to be expected when taking this medicine. In the worst case it can become unpleasant for the user.
How and where to buy Orviax at what price?
As emphasized several times, Orviax can be bought or ordered over the counter in pharmacies or on the Internet. Since the product is offered on the official website of the manufacturer, it is recommended not to make any other purchase on the Internet. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, and we do not know whether the money will actually be refunded within this period.
The prices on the website vary greatly depending on the order quantity. As is usual with many products, the quantity discount applies here. Accordingly, the more bottles you order, the cheaper the price per bottle will be. Since the product is shipped from abroad, customs duties and shipping costs are incurred, which must be included. In the following the prices are without customs duties and shipping costs:
- A single bottle costs 49.95 euros
- Two bottles cost 99,90 Euro, one bottle free.
- Three bottles cost 149,85 Euro. Here you get two bottles for free.
- When ordering five bottles there are 5 bottles on top for free.
Result: How recommendable is Orviax?
In a market flooded with innumerable products, Orviax offers hardly anything new to make a name for yourself. The preparation contains more or less active substances known from other sexual enhancers such as ginseng, maca or saw palmetto, which are said to have potency-enhancing properties, but in this respect the scientific evidence is unclear.
Orviax is based on natural active ingredients of herbal nature and is therefore free of side effects. This is why it can be sold over the counter. However, some men may experience allergic reactions due to the herbal content of the preparation. However, dangerous side effects are virtually excluded.
According to many experience reports, the few success stories here and there seem to be based on the placebo effect. Furthermore, the authenticity of these user experiences cannot be verified. After all, you can order a bottle to test the product yourself. However, one should not expect much from it.[sc name=”orviaxfaqenglish”]